- The Scottish court prorogation ruling shows the anti-Brexit Establishment is hard at work
- Tom Watson to call for second referendum in break with Corbyn
- Sir Keir Starmer to appear at Trades Union Congress (TUC) in Brighton
- Philip Johnston: Our PM may have to resign to deliver Brexit
- Who do the polls say will win a general election?
- Sign up: Brexit Whatsapp updates and the Brexit Bulletin
Downing Street has been criticised for calling into question the impartiality of Scottish judges.
Nicola Sturgeon was one of the first to hit back at accusations made by a No 10 source that Scottish judges were politically biased after Scotland's highest court ruled that Boris Johnson's advice to...
Start a 30-day free trial for unlimited access to Premium articles
- Unlimited access to Premium articles
- Subscriber-only events and experiences
- Cancel any time
Free for 30 days
then only £2 per week
Save 25% with an annual subscription
Just £75 per year